We are looking REACT-NATIVE DEVELOPER
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles;
- Experience with Flutter will be a plus;
- Good at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts;
- Good understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage;
- Experience of working with Android and iOS both is required.
- Development and maintenance of applications for iOS and Android devices;
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms;
- Creating, optimizing, and integrating Application Programming Interface (API) calls;
- Take end-to-end ownership of the feature releases;
- Creating apps from scratch and release them on Play Store and App Store;
- Use of third party libraries and API.
- Involvement into Corporate OKRs and Strategic Goals;
- Possibility to realize own ideas in company, grow as mentor, lead or speaker;
- Direct Communication with Client and business trips;
- Half-year Performance appraisals and Salary reviews;
- Having a mentor, who will guide you toward self-realization goals;
- Access to Certification Camps and support with Certification;
- Knowledge and Skills Evaluations based on Corporate Matrices;
- Enhancement of English skills at courses;
- Support in terms of personal brand development.
- Great Corporate atmosphere and Relationships between people;
- Trusted and opened management and no bureaucracy;
- Flexible working schedule and Remote work;
- 20 paid days off, 20 unpaid days-off, 11 holidays and 10 sick leaves;
- Competitive Salary, Rewards, and Bonuses;
- Compensations for Courses, Trainings, Certifications, and English;
- Partly coverage of Sport activities and Medical service;
- Accounting Support and Financial Trainings;
- Comfy office with good facilities and entertainment;
- Corporate Parties, Creative events and Clubs by Interests;
- IT Cluster Membership.
- ABOUT THE PROJECT:Software solution that supports monitoring and tracking of waste streams from multiple collection points, coupled with detailed and powerful reporting to assist in environmental and NABERS compliance. Report on the source, volume, and composition of waste streams to develop action plans to improve your site’s waste habits. We believe in a better, cleaner future. We want to empower and enable people to make responsible waste choices to help make that happen.