We are looking for a Product/Business Analyst.
- At least 3 years of experience in system, business or product analysis in software companies or in the Fintech and Crypto field;
- A degree in IT, Computer Science or similar;
- Intermediate/Upper-intermediate English level skill;
- A real understanding of the user’s journey, sales funnels, UX/UI best practices.
- Experience in creating technical specifications, user stories, acceptance criteria;
- Knowledge of API, integration protocols, and data formats;
- Experience in writing SQL queries is a plus;
- Experience in data visualization techniques and tools;
- Basic understanding of SEO/SEM;
- Experience working with analytics tools like Google Analytics, mobile measurement platforms like Branch, Appsflyer, etc.
- Experience working with Customer Data Platforms like Segment;
- Experience working with tools like Mix Panel and Amplitude a huge plus;
- Experience with Jira and Confluence is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and Scrum-based development methodologies;
- Understand Payment business to create and track key performance metrics;
Improve conversions in a user’s journey
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer – Conversion Rate Optimization;
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel: optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), email chains, and push notifications;
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs;
- Define reporting and alerting requirements for product and business analytics;
- Report on sales revenue generated from all marketing efforts and channels;
Manage integrations with new partners
- Performing analysis and specification for integration with 3rd party systems;
- Own and develop the relationship with 3rd parties providers, working with them to optimize and enhance our integrations;
- Decompose and elaborate requirements according to business priorities;
- Identifying, gathering, and preparing requirements for development;
Support the development process
- Analyze feature requests from the stakeholders to set priority and business value;
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and UX/UI designs;
- Communicate requirements to the development team on the required level of details;
- Identifying and mitigating security risks while preparing specifications for development;
- Contribute to the corporate knowledge base;
- Act as a point of contact between the marketing and the development team to execute new landing page creation and other activities to optimize conversions.
The company is offering:
- Salary based on interview results, fixed in USD and review once a year;
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement in a profitable startup;
- Working with the right people to be developed in a data-driven approach.
- Paid vacations 3 weeks/year and sick-leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Comfortable office close to metro Pecherskaya.
About the Company:
Our customer is a blockchain personal bank that combines the benefits of blockchain with traditional payment infrastructure.
The company provides you with а multi-currency payment card and fully-featured banking App.