We are looking for a Middle/Senior Java Developer
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with Development Lead and project leads in understanding business needs, defining technical issues, and proposing solutions;
- Participate in analyzing business and technical specifications/requirements;
- Take an active part in the implementation of complex e-commerce solutions as part of the development team;
- Ensure via code reviews that developed code quality meets the standards/guidelines for development;
- Work closely with front-end development and quality assurance teams to ensure proper implementation of the website’s functionality;
- Responsible for writing technical documentation for implemented e-commerce solutions;
- Support and help developers come up with the best technical solutions; Provide recommendations to Development Lead and functional managers on ways to improve processes, systems, tools, and role definitions based on program or project-specific experience;
- Actively contribute to continuous improvements in development methodology and underlying processes;
- Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues;
- Provide updates to effort estimates and the status of assigned tasks.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 2 years of Java programming with 1+ years of using J2EE framework;
- Strong understanding of Spring, Hibernate frameworks;
- Experience with working on complex functional software projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies;
- Must be an independent, self-motivated team player that is meticulous and methodical in creating solutions;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment;
- Intermediate spoken and written English communication skills.
Good to have
- Working experience with IBM WebSphere Commerce or Hybris platform;
- Experience working in geographically distributed teams;
- Experience developing e-commerce solutions is highly desired;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, as exemplified by writing clear technical specifications, documentation of knowledge, and effective intro- and inter-group communications.
What’s In It For you
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business trainings and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with the option to order books and English classes;
- About the Company:
- Our customer is a global e-commerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries.