We are looking for a passionate & tenacious growth CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) to join the Marketing Team.
As a CMO, you will mainly be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, executing and monitoring the overall business marketing strategy. Duties also include market research, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
You will be in charge of a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals across Social Media, Content Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Paid Acquisitions and Retention, collectively responsible for driving revenue and growth across 31 countries in Europe.
- Defining marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives.
- “Listen” to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company.
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships.
- Responsible for Marketing budgets, P & L.
- Responsible for the marketing unit’s success and failures.
- Responsible for maintaining the LTV: CAC ratio.
- Proven experience as Chief Marketing Officer, or similar role in Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, IT, Fintech sector.
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and marketing plans for multiple products.
- Experience with guerilla marketing and viral marketing techniques is a plus.
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
- Hands-on experience with:
- Mobile measurement platforms.
- Analytics tools.
- Attribution models.
- Ad Campaign management tools.
- Customer relationship management tools.
- Experience with social media management and retention tools is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of big data analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of social media channels, content marketing, affiliate marketing, paid acquisitions, and retention strategies.
- Experience managing agile and remote teams is a plus.
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities.
- Outstanding communication in English (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
- Positive attitude towards work, with a “can-do” attitude.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
The Company offers:
- Salary based on initial skills, fixed in USD.
- Paid vacations 3 weeks/year and sick-leaves
- A friendly and fun work environment.
- A fantastic team of professionals.
Primary Location: Kyiv, Prague, London
Employment Type: Full Time.
About the Company:
Our customer is a blockchain personal bank that combines the benefits of blockchain with traditional payment infrastructure.
The company provides you with а multi-currency payment cards and a fully-featured banking App.
Our customer has more than 10 years of experience in banking services development.
The company registered in London and we have an office in Prague and Kyiv.