We are happy to onboard a talented Back-End Developer that knows Node.js and is familiar with building high-quality products. Sometimes you’ll need to fight fires to get things running again, and other times you’ll have to think deeply about some blockchain, crypto, and architecture issues.
- Improve and maintain the current core API platform
- Implement new integrations with third-parties
- Solving ongoing support issues
- Support WEB and Mobile applications
- Experience with implementing reliable and secure API
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Great if you have:
- Experience with React
- Interest in React Native and/or mobile app development
- Knowledge of the Financial domain
- Knowledge of Blockchain
- Experience in system monitoring and alerting
- Experience of Docker and Container orchestration
Stack of our technologies:
- Node.js and Express.js
- Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL
- Apache Kafka
The Company offers:
- Salary based on initial skills, fixed in EUR
- Paid vacations 3 weeks/year and sick leaves
- A friendly and fun work environment
- The agile approach to everything
- Nice and professional team
About the Company:
Our customer is a blockchain personal bank that combines the benefits of blockchain with traditional payment infrastructure. It helps to manage your cryptocurrencies as simple as traditional money and spend it in your day-to-day life.
The company provides you with а multi-currency payment cards and a fully-featured banking App.
In the app, you can easily buy and sell Bitcoin and Ether, convert them into traditional money to spend with a payment card issued by VISA.
Our customer is a fintech company aiming to disrupt retail banking by combining blockchain technology with a new level of user experience. We believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and have substantial expertise in blockchain, payments, and banking.
The company registered in London, and we have an office in Prague and Kyiv.