Our client is looking for a Middle/Senior PHP Magento Back-End Developer (remote)
- 2-4 years PHP web development experience;
- Ecommerce experience with Magento development in the last 1 year;
- Working knowledge of PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications;
- MySQL knowledge;
- Working knowledge of design patterns.
- Good command of the English language.
Will be a great plus:
- HTML 5 / CSS3, JScript (JQuery), Ajax;
- KnockoutJS Framework;
- Develop, install and configure various Magento Extensions;
- Import and export e-commerce data (customer data, order data, product data, reviews, etc.) from one
- Build a Magento site from an approved design to a functional storefront;
- Extend Magento functionality through custom software development;
- Configure Magento to work with ERP systems, advanced accounting systems;
- Configure basic and advanced Magento settings;
- Apply revisions and updates;
- Install, configure and maintain Magento on the development environment;
- Upgrade Magento installations to newer versions.
The company offers:
- Challenging projects and tasks, cutting edge technologies;
- Great opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Competitive salary;
- Remote work;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Professional certification;
- Experience implementing professional e-commerce solutions for the US, Western European, and Ukrainian top brands.